- How long has the trainer been doing lashes?
- Is the trainer a current, working lash tech?
- How much experience in training does the trainer have?
- Does the trainer keep up with their own continuing professional development?
- What size are the classes?
- Is there continuing after support?
Sarah has 11 years of experience alone in semi-permanent lash extensions, is a working lash tech with an appointment book normally filled 3-4 weeks in advance and is well renowned for her skill and knowledge. Sarah was the very first eyelash technician in Plymouth!
Sarah has trained with some of the best eyelash technicians in the world and still continues to go on courses to keep her knowledge and skills up to date in this ever-evolving industry. She has a lot of experience in training new students in various different courses and has worked for different training companies, and has pulled together years of experience and training to create a comprehensive training course. Based in Plymouth, Devon we additionally service Cornwall and Somerset.
Eyelash Queen Classic eyelash extension training is an ideal starting point for those new to the industry, or already qualified therapists looking to add to their existing skills.
Our team of trainers have each been hand-picked for their industry experience and recognised training qualifications. Eyelash Queen training is normally conducted one-on-one or in small groups. Each of our training courses, manuals & relevant video content have been refined with our team to ensure each Trainee gets the most out of their training investment.
We have a payment plan available, which involves you paying a £50 deposit to secure your date and then pay what suits you as long as the total balance is paid 2 weeks before the course date.
Your Training Will Cover
- Health and Safety
- Human Eyelash Theory
- Demonstration on Model
- Practice on Models
- Client Aftercare
Starter Kit Contents
- 2 pairs of tweezers + case
- 5g glue
- 1 x glue remover
- 4 x trays of lashes in a variety of lengths, curls and thicknesses enabling you to complete your case studies and earn back the cost of the course
- 25 x mascara wands
- 100 x microbrushes
- 1 x lash wash brush for deep lash clean
- 20 x lip gloss applicators for cleansing the lash line
- 1 x jade stone
- 1 x bottle of saline solution
- 20 pairs of collagen gel pads
- 1 x micropore tape
- 10 x alcohol swabs
- 1 x lash tile
- 1 x lash wheel
- 1 x mirror
- Accredited certificate
- Training manual
- Continued lifetime after support, even after you complete case studies.
- Kit box
Further Questions?If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?
Drake Mill Business Park
Call 01752 771112