We have recently moved into a brand new purpose built training academy! Come and learn from the best in state of the art premises! Plenty of parking and close to a Premier Inn – we are just off a main road. We have a specially designed and built training/classroom enabling students to learn in a spacious professional environment!
- How long has the trainer been doing lashes?
- Is the trainer a current, working lash tech?
- How much experience in training does the trainer have?
- Does the trainer keep up with their own continuing professional development?
- What size are the classes?
- Is there continuing after support?
Sarah has 11 years of experience alone in semi-permanent lash extensions, is a working lash tech with an appointment book normally filled 3-4 weeks in advance and is well renowned for her skill and knowledge. Sarah was the very first eyelash technician in Plymouth!
Sarah has trained with some of the best eyelash technicians in the world and still continues to go on courses to keep her knowledge and skills up to date in this ever-evolving industry. She has a lot of experience in training new students in various different courses and has worked for different training companies, and has pulled together years of experience and training to create a comprehensive training course. Based in Plymouth, Devon we additionally service Cornwall and Somerset.
Eyelash Queen Russian volume training is the perfect course if you are looking for something brand new to add to your lash treatment menu! Russian Volume has exploded in the lash industry in the last 3 years and clients are going crazy for it. Now you can give your client volume without compromising on the health of the natural lash. Volume lashing is
extremely versatile; you can offer a light to thick volume look depending on your clients’ natural lashes.
We have a payment plan available, which involves you paying a £50 deposit to secure your date and then pay what suits you as long as the total balance is paid 2 weeks before the course date.
Your Training Will cover
• Eye styling
• Marketing tips
• Perfect line – how to create a sharp, clean look
• Wrapping method for best retention
• Practise on mannequin head
• Practice on Models
Starter Kit Contents
- Advanced glue
- 4 trays of lashes – enough to complete your case studies and earn back the cost of the course
- Bottle of saline
- Volume tweezers – choose your favourite on the day
- Lash wash brush for deep clean of lashes
- Lash Tile
- Lash wheel
- Lipgloss applicator
- Micropore tape
- 5 pairs of gel pads
- Lash mirror
- Kit box
- Accredited certificate
- Training manual
- Continued lifetime support even when you complete case studies
Further Questions?If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?
Drake Mill Business Park
Call 01752 771112