Stop baking your skin on a sunbed!
Here at Eyelash Queen we feel quite strongly about the dangers of sunbeds, which is why we refuse to have one. Fake it all the way!
Our No UVA Tan has been lovingly created to produce the best Sunless Tanning solution available. It’s made with 100% natural, active organic ingredients, with no parabens, alcohol or oils, leaving you with a perfect natural looking Sunless Tan.
Contour Spray Tan
Ever wondered how celebrities look so body beautiful at red carpet events and on TV? They have a contoured spray tan! Initially a darker spray tan solution is sprayed to highlight and contour desired areas of the body. Then a lighter, golden bronze is sprayed all over the body to blend with the contoured areas, leaving you appearing slimmer and looking sun-kissed!
To ensure you get the most out of your treatment, please follow the following points:
Before The Treatment
- Take a warm bath or shower removing any creams, lotions, make up or perfumes etc. on the skin and exfoliate well especially areas prone to dryness such as feet, knees and elbows.
- Undertake any necessary hair removal at least 24 hours before tan application
- Avoid synthetic soaps, shower gel, lotions or creams which will hamper the tan and decrease absorption.
- You may wish to bring alternative clean underwear for after the treatment or we will provide you with disposables.
- Wear loose, dark clothing after tan and non-restrictive socks or shoes.
- Please remove all make-up before the treatment
After the treatment
- As with all tanning products avoid light and delicate fabrics or furnishings that could stain
- Leave the solution on the skin for 8 hours – avoid getting wet, excessively tight clothes or rubbing of the skin whilst your tan develops
- After 8 hours, a gentle wash and rinse will remove the bronzer from the surface of the skin.
- Moisturising regularly (oil free moisturiser), avoiding abrasives and a gentle exfoliation will prolong the tan
If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?
Love to Learn? We love to teach!
We offer fully accredited training at our purpose built training academy in Plymouth.