We have a payment plan available, which involves you paying a £50 deposit to secure your date and then pay what suits you as long as the total balance is paid 2 weeks before the course date.
Your Training Will Cover
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
- Health & Safety
- How to prepare for waxing treatments
- How to carry out safely and effectively: half/ full leg, bikini, underarm, arm, lip/ chin and eyebrow waxing treatments using soft wax.
- You will briefly be shown how to use hot wax.
- Anatomy & Physiology for waxing treatments
Starter Kit Contents
- Warm Wax Jar (choice of type) 1 x 425g
- Waxing Strips 1 x 100
- Large Spatulas 1 x 100
- Pre-Wax Treatment 1 x 60ml
- After Wax Treatment 1 x 60ml
- Scraper and Pot Holder
Further Questions?If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?